There are many benefits to coconut oil for dogs‚ in this article I will be explaining many of the coconut oil benefits for your canines. Coconut oil can heal many problems with dogs and it is wonderful for their skin and coat. Remember that too much coconut oil for dogs is harmful as it is fattening but in spare amounts it is a medicine. one spoon of coconut oil can contain up to 135 calories. For the full benefit‚ it is best to drizzle a little bit on your dog’s food. The recommended coconut oil for dogs dosage is as follows.
¼ teaspoon for every 10 pounds of body weight 2x everyday.
½ teaspoon for every 10 pounds of body weight 1x everyday.
Benefits of Coconut Oil for Dogs
Coconut oil is very high in saturated fats. The benefits of coconut oil for dogs outweighs the drawbacks if used sparingly. The external benefits of coconut oil for dogs include skin moisturization‚ paw and nose moisturization during cold weather. many dogs suffer from flaky‚ dry and itchy skin and coconut oil is a good remedy for this problem. If your dog is having skin problems‚ it is a good idea to give this natural remedy a try before you shell out any money on commercial products. On this bullet list‚ you can quickly get an idea of how coconut oil can be of help to a dog externally.
- Coconut oil helps heal flea bites on a dog.
- It is useful in clearing out eczema on a dog.
- It is a natural coat deodorizer for dogs (it gets rid of try doggy smell).
- Coconut oil for dogs aids in the healing process of cuts or hot spots.
- It can help to prevent Candida and other fungal infections in dogs.
- Coconut oil can be a good natural remedy for yeast infections in dogs.
There are many internal benefits to coconut oil for dogs as well. We know that most of your body health comes from the digestive tract. Coconut oil can do wonders for digestion in a dog and it aids in improved nutrient absorption. It is also known to cure digestive problems like colitis and irritable bowel syndrome. On the following bullet list, you can quickly get an idea of the internal benefits of coconut oil for dogs.
- Are you dealing with bad doggy breath in your dog? Coconut oil can help eliminate this problem.
- Coconut oil for dogs helps to get rid of hairballs and cough in dogs. For those of you who don’t know what hairballs are, it is small or large amounts of hair ingested by a dog during the shedding process.
- It is said to benefit dogs that are suffering from arthritis or other bone conditions.
- Coconut oil contains many anti-bacterial, anti-fungal & anti-viral properties that can prevent bacteria and viruses from growing inside your dogs body.
- If your dog is suffering from diabetes, coconut oil for dogs can help regulate insulin in their system.
- Coconut oil is known to increase a dog’s mood and energy levels.
- Coconut oil is a natural and safe way to improve a dog’s immunity and liver function.
Coconut oil is not just for dogs, it can provide similar benefits to humans as well. Did you know that coconut oil is easily utilized by the skin and connective tissues and exfoliates the epidermis? For the maximum benefit be sure to use virgin or extra-virgin coconut oil. If you wish to order a coconut oil supplement for your dog that can be used by humans as well use the coupon code below.